Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hello Ladies!

I am sorry to announce that I will not be able to participate in the meal swaps for a little while.  We really have to tighten our budget so we can make it through Thanksgiving and be able to get our children Christmas gifts. I won't be able to participate for a while, but strictly for financial reasons. 

We have truly enjoyed all of the wonderful meals so far, and all of the effort that has gone into them!

Thanks for sharing your talent and friendships with me!  What a wonderful group of women!!! :0)  (and such good cooks too!)

Thanks again, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your families!
Ellen Ashton

P.S.  I can give back the Tupperware that I have too. ;0) 

2 comments:

  1. AH! Your awesome cooking skills will be greatly missed! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jump back in when you can-- We'll miss you Ellen!

    ReplyDelete